Heber Springs Area Chamber of Commerce - Fireworks Extravaganza
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Mother Nature has certainly challenged us in the last month with the huge amount of rainfall we have received. As a result, Sandy Beach, our venue for the annual Fireworks Extravaganza, is not an option for us this year.
But with the cooperation of the City of Heber Springs, Cleburne County and the generosity of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers we will be hosting the Fireworks Extravaganza at Dam Site Park at 315 Heber Springs Road North. The fireworks will be shot from a site directly across the lake from Dam Site Park which will make for a spectacular view, especially from your boat on the lake.
We have attached a map to help you plan your July 4th festivities.
Things you should know before you go:
· Small fireworks will be shot on Friday evening and on Saturday so you will be able to
determine your best line of sight; Times will be announced the week of June 29th by
email and on our Facebook page.
· Parking will be somewhat limited so please consider carpooling with your friends and
· A $10.00 donation is requested for parking
· Parking on the sides of roads will not be permitted
· Always secure permission before you park on private property
· Food vendors will be open by noon
· “The Imagine that Band” will begin performing at 7:00 pm
· Fireworks will begin at 9:30
· Listen to KFFB 106.1 FM for Fireworks Music Simulcast
Come join the fun and the largest Fireworks Display in Arkansas over Greers Ferry Lake.
Photograph by Rocky Togni, Cleburne County Shutterbugs Club
Fireworks begin at 9:30 pm
Listen to KFFB 106.1 FM for the Fireworks Simulcast Music!
|Thank You 2015|
Food Vendors open at noon.
Live music begins at 7:00 pm with the
Imagine That Band