Join the Chamber
Join the chamber for the benefits - Stay for the Community!
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Heber Springs Chamber of Commerce, please click here to download our membership application:
Enjoy the benefits of membership!
Internet – Website
Benefit from world-wide exposure through the Chamber’s web site on the internet. With your membership you receive a free listing with a link to your business website.
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses – to introduce you to the Heber Springs area with exposure in the monthly newsletter and submission to the local media.
- Business Features for established businesses, clubs & organizations. The Chamber can showcase your business by taking a picture of your services or product and receive exposure in the monthly newsletter & submission to the local media.
- Dated membership display decal.
- Business card and brochure display area in the Chamber office.
- Free current membership list upon completion of an office request form. Hard copy or can be emailed.
- Special seminars, workshop & luncheons designed to inform and educate members and allow members to network with other business members.
- Free county & city maps to chamber members.
- Industry list available.
- Demographic information available
- Advertising opportunities for chamber members in the annual visitor/relocation booklet with distribution of 65,000 which promotes area and regional tourism.
- Chamber internet referrals sent directly to your email inbox.
- Requests received by phone, mail, email & walk-ins for services and/or products are referred to chamber members.
- Sponsorship opportunities that reap lots of advertising exposure to your business as well as showcasing your community involvement.
- Chamber members are eligible for affordable group health insurance (CAP).Chamber Alliance Program is a unique opportunity to provide members with a insurance benefits package. Available exclusively to Chamber members in good standing.
- Annual Banquet
- Business At Noon is an event provided for and by chamber members to acquaint other members with their business or services.
Held the second Wednesday of the month.
- Chamber Quarterly Luncheons
- Special Events – Annual Banquet, Springfest, Fireworks, Cardboard Boat Races, Business Expo.
- Volunteerism at the chamber office, festival or other events.